Friday, May 17, 2013

Kibaki to be awarded a Doctorate degree


RETIRED President Kibaki will be awarded a honorary Doctorate degree at Dedan Kimathi University of technology (Today, 17th May 2013) at the first graduation ceremony at after the university was awarded charter last year in December. over 600 graduands are expected to graduate. Kibaki awarded the university a charter, promoting it to a fully fledged university in December last year. He is expected to be welcomed by Nyeri governor Nderitu Gachagua and Nyeri Senator Mutahi Kagwe. After the ceremony, he is expected to visit his Sh500 million retirement’s home which is less than two kilometers away from the institution.

Copied

2 comments:

  1. also the gamma radiaition and kryptonite highly irrelevant superman is weak against kryptonite.
    not gamma radiaiton

    My webpage Superman Stamina Free Full Download

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and
    adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will share
    this website with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

    Here is my weblog; トリーバーチ

    ReplyDelete