Saturday, July 13, 2013

SOME KENYANZ ARE SMARTER THAN OTHERS....


3 contractors are bidding to fix a broken
fence at the statehouse, where Kibaki
Lives. The 1st from Kisumu, the 2nd from
Kakamega & the 3rd from Nyeri. They go
with State House official to examine the
fence.
The Kisumu guy takes out a tape & did
some measuring, works some figures
"Well", he says, "I figure the job will cost
700,000/=. (400k for materials, 200k for
my team & 100k profit for me)."
The Kakamega guy does some measuring &
figuring, says, "I can do it for 900k. (400k
for materials,400k for my team & 100k
profit for me)."
The Nyeri guy did not even measure or
figure out anything, but he walks around
the State House & whispers "3 million
shs." The official says, "You didn't even
measure how did you come up with such a
high figure?" The Nyeri guy whispers,
"1.3milion for me, 1million for you, &
700k to hire the Kisumu guy to do the
job."
lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment